There were actually a number of changes in the years between I just haven't been great at keeping them logged here!
I have just changed the email address in my contact form so I will be able to access emails at any time and any place I may happen to be. I can also then keep better track of said emails.
Updated costumes and rearranged my index pages to better reflect my work. Still a few pages for costumes to code. And thumbnails to create.
A change is as good as a holiday they say. Well maybe not all sayings bear close scrutiny... But a make-over of this site was for the better.
During the upheaval caused by a house fire it turned out my payment for renewing my site didn't get through so the site was down for several days.
Oops, I missed my renewal date so the site was down for a short while, it's all renewed and is currently being expanded and reorganised.
OK, so there were a few more changes over the year and ahalf than actually mentioned. Increased space aquired, some more costumes, but this last update was to overhaul the code to open my images in a new windw. I'm still not completely happy with it, as the images open then move to the centre of the screen, but I will work on that as I have time. Meanwhile the code should work even if it's just to open the images int he same window or a window that doesn't autosize.
Well I have made a few minor changes sice december, including one large image on each page of finished garments, creating teeny tiny little thumbnails for the index page for faster loading and being able to see all my work that's finished at a glance.
A huge overhaul of pages to make updating easier, new photos of old costumes and unfinished projects have at last been uploaded
Guess what.. yes a new layout, reflecting my favourite colour: Pink. Yes orange is my all time favourite colour, but not really for my costume site.
Aug 6 2001:
Yet another layout change, hopefully incorporating the best of what I have planned so far. And hopefully I'll stay with this for a time.
I decided to go back to having galleries, and still allowing people access direct to the files if their browser accepts frames.
Even I have a browser capable of that.
Also I have added new (old) files that were not previously linked to. Just one costume remains without a file, for I do not have any photos I wish to share.
July 16 2001:
Well, I knew it, my breaking up of my deigns into different galleries was a good idea, unfortunately
it meant too many clicks for a few people to find them. I had one comment, and that was enough. I know
the old design carried the theme rather better, but now people can see everything at a glance.
I also added my sideless surcote to the site. I know this will be a continuing
challenge as I publish more of my work.
March 22 2001:
I have recently cleaned all my pages of bad html, tidying the mix of caps and lower case, removing any superfluous code and making sure all images have alt tags for users of text only browsers. If you feel that my page still discriminates against users of browsers other than the predominant NN and IE, please let me know. If it's something I can fix I will do so.
This site has changed radically from its first inception as a pretty olde worlde sort of place to what it is now, and no doubt it will continue to undergo further changes.
It was first created in 1998-1999, using images and costumes from an earlier era, so copyright of costumes dates from the year of creation (these dates should be clear on each costume page).
If you have any queries about my page, or if you feel I have pushed some legal boundaries
with using other people work, please also let me know, especially if it is your work, or
you represent the owner of the work.
Thanks for dropping by!